We’ve seen our user base grow from 10,000 to 200,000 users in the space of 7 months. When Olaf joined the team, the platform had a fledging number of users. He has been exceptional in dealing with the growth of our user base, but it’s now time to keep expanding the team!
Bring your dog to work day at Coinbase.
Can you be this person? It’s a role that challenges you to be a(n):
- Olympian – we receive about 300 emails a day on various issues with Coinbase and we endeavor to get back to everybody within a reasonable period of time;
- Detective – a lot of our bugs can be pre-empted by smart sleuthing, whether it be detecting trends in customer emails or noticing small pockets of suspicious activity with certain profiles of users, it’s your important work that can save the company time and money down the line;
- Spokesperson – as the company’s first line of communication with our users on email and forums, your correspondence needs to be courteous, considerate, and tactful;
- Poker Champ – at times you’re making split second decisions that could save or lose the company tens of thousands of dollars, you need to have nerves of steel and make the right decision under pressure;
- Team Player – we’re a small team and at times other players need help, so you should have no problem rolling your sleeves up, getting stuck in and learning whatever needs to be learnt.
Last but not least, we’re all passionate about crypto-currency. We believe it can change the world to be a better place and believe in it’s future.
If you’re all the qualities that we’re looking for, and you’re based in San Francisco or willing to relocate, what are you waiting for?
Send us an email and apply now. We’ll invite you to come in to interview this week, and be making a hire in the next two weeks.